December 19, 2008

What Would Your Child Say?

I should have posted this earlier (I posted it on my headlines web site on the 17th) and was reminded of how powerful it was when I saw it posted on another Christian blog:
Mutilated Christian Girl, 10, Forgives Attackers
What a powerful testimony for Jesus Christ! These poor, persecuted people know so much more about Christ and what it means to be poor in spirit and persecuted for righteousness' sake then most Americans ever will (including myself).

So, you're child gets attacked and scarred for their religion. What would they say about their attackers?
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. [Pr 22:6 ESV]

But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you [Mt 5:44 ESV]

No comments: